1. DATA CONTROLLER
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the Data Controller is Miracle Matcha Limited, having its registered office at Unit 4 Luckhurst Farm, Betherseden Road, Smarden, Kent, TN27 8QT
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
The information we collect from you may vary depending on whether you are logged in to our website http://www.miraclematcha.co.uk (the "website").
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide when you use our website. This includes information provided at the time you register an account and information entered by you at any time you order through the website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website;
- if you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication;
- details of transactions you carry out through the website or any third party sites accessed via the website, and of fulfilment of any orders you place on the website; and
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access.
3. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access the website including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data we have about you in order to track your usage of our services.
4. RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the details below.
We normally update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
5. USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to contact and notify promotion winners; and
- to notify you about changes to our services.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data the Order Form.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property or safety of Miracle Matcha Ltd our customers and users or others.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. we will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us using the contact details below or by amending your privacy settings by logging into your Account.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.